1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. On parchment lined baking sheet, coat salmon with ¾ tsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut asparagus into 1” pieces.
4. Cut red bell pepper in small strips.
5. Cut snap peas in small rounds.
6. Cut zucchini in round slices.
7. Put salmon in oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
8. Add remaining oil to stir fry pan and heat.
9. Add vegetables and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
10. Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
11. Heat rice according to package instructions.
12. Serve rice with salmon and vegetables.