- Heat oven to 400˚F. In small cup, whisk 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, toss peppers and zucchini with half the balsamic mixture; reserve remaining mixture. Place vegetables on large rimmed baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Add remaining oil. Sear chicken about 5 minutes, turning frequently, until outside of chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat; brush with remaining balsamic mixture.
- Add chicken to vegetables in roasting pan. Roast 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Heat rice as directed on package; pour into large bowl. Stir roasted vegetables and juices into rice. Cut each piece of chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces; place on each of 4 dinner plates. Divide rice mixture among plates.
Tip: Serve with a fresh green salad.