- Heat beef according to package directions.
- Heat rice in microwave as directed on package.
- While beef and rice are heating, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pepper blend and corn 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Keep warm.
- Remove beef from package into medium bowl. Stir in chili powder and 2 to 3 tablespoons au jus.
- Fully open bag of rice. Using hot pad to hold bag, stir cilantro, lime zest and lime juice into rice.
- Divide lettuce, rice, beef, pepper mixture, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and cheese among 4 large soup bowls.
Tip: Substitute Uncle Ben’s Pinto Beans and Rice Ready Rice or Uncle Ben’s Red Beans and Rice Ready Rice for the Long Grain Ready Rice.