- Combine UNCLE BEN’S® ORIGINAL CONVERTED® Brand Rice, water and butter (optional) in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. REDUCE HEAT (medium, medium-low) and simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork and serve.
Alternate cook methods
*For best results, use stove top cooking method.
- Combine UNCLE BEN’S® ORIGINAL CONVERTED® Brand Rice, water and butter (optional) in rice cooker.
- Follow the rice cooker manufacturer’s instructions.
Note: Use the rice cooker measuring cup; using another measuring cup may produce slight variations in the cooked rice.
For best results
- For FIRMER RICE, use less water and reduce cooking time.
- For SOFTER RICE, use more water and increase cooking time.
- To retain vitamins, do not rinse before or drain after cooking.
UNCLE BEN’S® believes in the value of sharing a meal together. This rice helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week. Why not try adding your family’s favorite veggies, herbs, spices and proteins? For more healthy recipes, visit our rice recipe finder.