- Combine rice, contents of seasoning packet, 2¼ cups water and 1 Tbsp. butter or olive oil (optional) into a medium saucepan. Stir well.
- Bring contents to a boil. REDUCE HEAT (medium-low) and simmer covered 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
ALTERNATE COOK METHOD:
*For best results, use stove top cooking method.
- Combine rice, contents of seasoning packet, 2 ½ cups water and 1 Tbsp. butter or olive oil (optional) in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Stir well.
- Cover tightly with microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to MEDIUM (50%) for 20-25 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Microwave ovens vary. Times are approximate. Adjust cooking time as needed.